Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Light the Night

So, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society has been a great resource during my cancer treatment and ever since I've been (literally) back on my feet, I've been wanting to participate in their Light the Night Walk fundraiser events. Finally there is one in my neck of the woods! Yay! My family and I are walking to raise money so other cancer patients can continue to benefit from the great programs that helped support me during my Cancer Cruise. 

Click here to find out more information about LLS's Light the Night, for events near you and how you can donate/volunteer/participate. Check out my team website below if you want to donate to my team, Chemosabe Socks, or you can even join us on October 26th if you like!

http://pages.lightthenight.org/gba/EastBay13/ChemosabeSocks



No comments:

Post a Comment