Saturday, October 11, 2014

Light the Night 2014

It's time to Light the Night again!

This year my team and I are walking to raise funds and awareness for blood cancers. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society has been a great resource during my cancer treatment and ever since I've been (literally) back on my feet, and they've continued to be a great source of support. 

I was amazed at the turn out last year, and felt so inspired seeing so many survivors, fighters and caregivers all rallying together. Here's some pictures from last year!




Click here to find out more information about LLS's Light the Night, for events near you and how you can donate/volunteer/participate. Check out my team website below if you want to donate to my team, the Walkin' Wendys, or you can even join us on October 25th if you like!

http://pages.lightthenight.org/gba/EastBay14/WMuller

No comments:

Post a Comment